An important motive

 So much has changed since the last time I attempted to trap time in a bottle. I have had a difficult time, and feel like my future has been pruned. When I think of the severity of what I’ve lived through and the fallout I am dealing with, I am overwhelmed.

A pandemic. 

The  breakdown of Supply Chains and Labor market. 

An upside down economy   

A torn society

A coup attempt

The senseless war in Ukraine

Death.

Betrayal.

It is enough that it has distracted me from completely experiencing the events in the present  that I would much rather keep me company in my thoughts and in my age.

Even if you can’t promise a better tomorrow, can you at least promise an end to today.

This collection of details will be something I will treasure, in a fast few years.

I need to keep all negative and pessimistic thought patterns contained in this thread.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog